For Immediate Hire – Rapidly expanding business is looking for two (2) Short Order Cooks that are ready to grow with the company. Currently serving Bar/Lounge & Night Club. Expansion plans for a full restaurant have begun, and will be completed by end of the year. Great opportunity to get in on the ground floor and develop a rewarding long-term career
- Operate grills and fryers to prepare hot foods.
- Follow company recipes and procedures to ensure product consistency.
- Ensure fresh and appealing prepared foods. Follow presentation guidelines.
- Check and manage inventory to ensure freshness and quality of products.
- Comply with established procedures, and health and sanitation guidelines.
- Operate, clean, and sanitize all equipment following a safe and proper procedure daily.
- Complete daily checklists to maintain a clean kitchen and customer area.
- Having management potential/experience to run full “back of house” operation a plus
- Note: This is not a complete list of duties; others not listed may be outlined by manager.
Other job requirements
- Previous kitchen, culinary, restaurant, cooking experience required.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers.
- Ability to follow instructions and company procedures.
- Learn basic knowledge of all products made and offered.
- Effective time management skills.
- Available for flexible scheduling to meet needs of the business.
- A strong work ethic and integrity.
- 2+ years previous kitchen, culinary, restaurant, cooking experience
Required license or certification
- SafeServ Certification
- Valid Driver’s License and own transportation
- Tue – Sat 6pm to 1am
- Sun 6pm to 11pm
- June 1st, 2017
- $10 to $14 per hour depending on experience